Child-Safe Pest Control in Sulphur Springs, TX
Get Rid of Pests Without Harming Your Kids
When you’re a parent, you’re constantly worried about your children’s safety. You make sure they eat healthy, get enough sleep, and wear their seat belts. But how can you protect your kids from something you can’t see, like bugs? How do you get rid of pests without putting your children at risk from harmful chemicals? The answer is to call Angler’s Pest and Termite Control for child-safe pest control in Sulphur Springs, TX. Our experienced technicians will eliminate your pest problem while keeping your kids safe.
Our child-safe pest control services can treat any type of pest, including:
Our pest control services are safe for children, but that doesn’t mean they’re not effective. We use the latest pest control technology and methods to ensure we get rid of your pest problem completely. We’ll also take steps to prevent future infestations, so you can have peace of mind that your home is protected.
Call us at (903) 522-4544 to learn more about our child-safe pest control services.
How to Pest-Proof Your Home
Preventing pest infestations is the best way to protect your children from pests. While it’s impossible to completely eliminate your risk of a pest problem, there are steps you can take to make your home less attractive to pests. We can help you pest-proof your home and reduce your risk of an infestation.
Here are some tips to help you pest-proof your home:
- Keep your home clean: Pests are attracted to food and water. Keeping your home clean and free of crumbs, spills, and standing water will make it less attractive to pests. Wipe down your counters and sweep your floors regularly, and empty your trash cans frequently.
- Store your food properly: Pests will eat anything, including human food. Keep your food in airtight containers to prevent pests from getting into it. Don’t leave pet food out overnight, and clean up your pet’s food and water dishes after they eat.
- Seal up entry points: Pests can get into your home through the tiniest cracks and crevices. Seal up any cracks or gaps around your windows and doors, and install door sweeps on your exterior doors to keep pests out. You should also seal up any cracks or gaps in your foundation.
- Remove standing water: Pests, like mosquitoes, are attracted to standing water. Remove any standing water from your property, including water that collects in your gutters and downspouts.
- Keep your home dry: Pests are attracted to moisture. Fix any leaky pipes or faucets, and use a dehumidifier in your basement or crawl space to keep it dry. You should also make sure your gutters and downspouts are working properly to prevent water from collecting around your foundation.
- Store your firewood properly: Pests, like termites, are attracted to firewood. Store your firewood at least 20 feet away from your home, and keep it off the ground if possible.
Signs You Have a Pest Problem
Pests are sneaky, and they’re good at hiding. You may not realize you have a pest problem until it’s a major infestation. That’s why it’s important to know the signs of a pest problem so you can take action right away. The sooner you take care of a pest problem, the less likely it is to spread.
Signs you have a pest problem include:
- Seeing live pests in your home
- Finding droppings or shed skins
- Finding holes in your walls or floors
- Finding nests or webs
- Smelling a musty odor
- Finding dead bugs or rodents
- Seeing damage to your property
- Seeing holes in your food packaging
- Noticing an increase in allergy or asthma symptoms
If you notice any of these signs, call Angler’s Pest and Termite Control right away. We’ll inspect your home and determine the extent of your pest problem. We’ll then create a customized treatment plan to eliminate your pest problem and keep it from coming back.
We Offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our child-safe pest control services in Sulphur Springs, TX are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re confident you’ll be happy with our services, but if you’re not, let us know. We’ll do whatever it takes to make it right. We won’t stop working until you’re completely satisfied with our services.
Call us at (903) 522-4544 to schedule a child-safe pest control service.